Saturday, October 19, 2013

birthday celebration #1 - with RBS colleagues














Wee ling baked me a cake. I feel so touched. It's specially for me! :D & these bunch changed their plans so they could help me celebrate. I feel so so loved.

Watched "about time". Some love story about how this guy can travel through time and space so he could have lots of second chances in life. I didn't wish I have that power. I'm certain it's not time. It's human's decisions that changes things. Sweet movie nevertheless. But my dad forgot to teach me one thing, that movies, are just another impossible story.

I had princess treatment today. & at night went to see daddy again. I'm full of gratitude, & I smiled from within. I hopped and laughed to myself happily on the way home. I don't know how tomorrow would bring me but I'm just satisfied for now.

Hope what I wished for would come true. Lalalalala~~~


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment