Saturday, October 12, 2013

Sleep. Date

I was supposed to rush my essay last night. But the nights of OT at work took its toll on me. I was supposed to be up until 12 am to wish a friend happy birthday. But I couldn't make it to 12. & the usual nightmares/dreams kept me up all night. It was wake up-sleep-wake up-sleep. The nights became more tiring than the consciously busy days.

Why is sleep always so difficult for me?

Then when it was time to wake up, I decided to wear my new blue shirt. The one we bought together. I ironed it. Then I ironed my hands altogether. My leftie now has a blister. Thankfully I have an endurance for heat from all the chilli cutting. Getting scalded is nothing compared to the chilli burns. I'm a superwoman.

The stress of the essay is hitting me. Yet I still find my other being relaxed and cool. From so many times of scoring an A from last minute work made me too conceited. From a long time ago I've always hated studying for the sake of the paper chase. So what if we have degrees. It doesn't make us any more special than what we are.

& you'd still leave.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment