Sunday, October 27, 2013

dreaming a dream

i dreamt of you last night. It was such a weird one. I'll let you in on this little one. It was nothing much though.

We were a happy couple. you showed me around your campus, but in your school there were so many other schools inside your campus. Weird. you showed my friends and I around too. then we were supposed to go to this korean fair. outside the campus, a group of boys put their hands around my shoulders to welcome me there. You got angry. Zzzzz. I felt so accused yet I still said sorry. My eyes were all you. There wasn't any body else. I liked how you got jealous though. but you still didn't entirely forgive me. we went to the korean fair and you went for 멸 치 . you still couldnt hug me so ask me to get into the shopping trolley instead. it was so funny yet distant.

You've been so distant.

& Last warning to the dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment