Sunday, October 6, 2013

Finally a day for myself

I just decided to not do anything but allow myself to enjoy wholeheartedly. I'm paranoid still, that if I don't bring out my book, I might not have any material to read whenever I have the free time. So I brought out my super thick and heavy book just to have a piece of mind.

Went to have Ramen for brunch, some cakes, and karaoke with kai wei and jia min. It helps to take a really heavy load off my shoulders in their presence.



 I still look pretty still, so I'm not sure why I'm thrown aside. So we went for a major karaoke session to sing our hearts out. To all the relationship woes that have been bugging us, to hell with you.

I'll get started on a lot of things tomorrow. After this ordeal I have a couple of lunch dates with friends of the new and the old. Time will heal everything in due course. But the ghosts of our past lives like the shadows whenever it is day. 

Today I woke up to messages that convey love and friendship. Tomorrow I might wake up to none. I guess I have to get used to this, although, it is always better to wake up to a few. I feel less empty and I will feel better throughout the day. That was all I needed to survive another loveless day.

I was chatting up a friend and we happened to talk about what about you was it that caught my attention. For all things material, I believe I've touched on it before. But your voice in particular, was one of the traits that were being discussed. There's just something about your voice that speaks to me, in a firm/gentle/gentlemanly/humourous/alluring manner. It's everything mesmerizing and nothing disturbing. Every night, before I sleep, it's the last thing I want to hear and every morning, it's the first thing I would love to listen to.

It used to be that way. 

每一天, 我只希望你能过得一天比一天好. 就这样默默地爱着你, 让你可以拥有天长地久的爱. 

"这一份情,永远难了,愿来生还能, 再度拥抱."

No comments:

Post a Comment