Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Sweet

Some people in my life have earned their standing in my heart during this difficult phase in my life. & I'm filled with gratitude. Especially to jia min, she's there to emphatise, I feel like I'm not alone in this. Waking up to the empty mornings is a dread, yet she conscientiously ensure I wake up to her daily encouragements and reminders that I'm still being loved. & that losing the love of my life is not the end of the world.

I know it isn't. But it's you.

To be reminded that I have such a past has been a staple routine. No matter how bad my memory is, I can't get it out of my head. I've probably forgotten half of it. Yet they say, we can forget what someone said, we can forget what someone did, but we'll never forget how they made us feel.

Ashika have been equally helpful. To allow myself dwell upon this is like falling into quick sand. The weaker I am, the faster I sink. She stands by my side but she doesn't pull me away, for this is a lesson I must learn on my own. She just pulls me out of it whenever I fall into it repeatedly several times a day.

To be my support they are surprisingly patient. Not that I am That weak. I'm only human.

Today she gave me an article to read. I'm definitely a W.

http://justmytype.ca/the-11-differences-between-dating-a-girl-vs-a-woman/


http://justmytype.ca/tag/differences-between-dating-a-boy-versus-a-man/

I'm partially convinced.

I saw Nicky the other day. Had a little small chat. :)

I think I have an admirer. I'm freaking out. I hope nobody tells him of our plans & he doesn't follow.

This is too fast a pace. I need a breather.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment