Sunday, October 13, 2013

리쌍 LeeSSang - Can't Breakup Girl, Can't Breakaway Boy (feat. 정인 Jung In)








There's something that remained of us. That something that wouldn't make you leave, and that something that is still making me stay. I've come to terms with reality that we are no longer together. But the longing and yearning to go back to yesterday to replay our lives together is so tempting. we're like a broken tape, all we need to do is to get ourselves fixed so we can continuing filming our lives in a perfect, happy sequence again.

Don't pursue what went wrong. Let's not find fault, let's not blame each other. I've never left. If you come back again, things wouldn't change. I'm not vengeful. I'm still the same Peiru who loved that Edward I first knew. This love is pure. It's not tainted with anger or hate. I never blamed you. I occassionally just wonder and think what went wrong. But I'm still here, waiting for you.

The breakup didn't take away my love for you. My love is independent. I don't need you to love me back so I'll love you. I'm shocked at how I felt for you. You must be special. 

So don't listen to others. Don't base us on your past experiences. Circumstances may have changed. It might never be the same. But why would we need the same? We can always create better memories. & everything can change, but my heart would stay the same.

Oppa, feel it, right here, right here, my heart would never change.

No comments:

Post a Comment