Friday, October 25, 2013

Fleeting

Time is fleeting fast. I've lost count. I couldn't event tell a Tuesday from a Wednesday. I am so occupied with work, friends & homework I hardly have time for everything else. I don't even have enough time for sleep so I guess that's why after my corporate event today, I reached home, showered and slept almost immediately. Happened probably only the 2nd time this year. & here I am awake at this ungodly wee hours of the night & only one thing comes to mind.

& I don't know what to do of it.

As the new day opens up, tonight is barbecue night. Yet the company event from last night made my tummy a little upset. Yet I still have to drown myself in coffee for the whole of tomorrow and the day after, until Sunday.

I'm just glad I'm completing my studies soon. I'll have so much freedom to do whatever I want. I'm thankful I'm financially adequate to do anything I desire. I'm thankful that life offered me so much opportunities to give myself support, as well as to the people around me. This sense of gratitude often consumes me each and every day of my life.

I have so much to accomplish. Taking it step by step seems like the only way around things. I smile at the thought of new friends. YAY. :) it introduces a new kind of fun in my life. Almost everyday I make a new friend. I'm on a roll.

Life is really full of uncertainties. & to chuckle or cry, I've come to understand, is only a matter of personal choice.

Feelings, are but a matter of personal choice.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment