Monday, October 21, 2013

Birthday celebration #3 - actual day

I got off from work, thinking that I'm only meeting Jia Min. She wanted to bring me to this restaurant. She said she "researched with a lot of effort". I came to this Dallas Bar before, but because my BFF put in so much work in 'researching', I didn't want her effort to go to waste. So I kept quiet about it and let her bring me here. (:

Little did I know I was in for a big surprise!

When I went upstairs, I was like wow. The place looked so good! Heh! Then suddenly, as I was brought to the table, I saw a few familiar faces! OMG. they were my secondary school friends!!! :D As I was busy being surprised with their coming, I turned my head and, there was ASHIKA!! I least expected her presence with my secondary school mates! hahhaa!

Guys, you have no idea how touched I was. (: I really never expected these people here. All the more was I grateful that the thought that went into the planning, organising and the present and all the giving and consoling. I don't have a thousand friends on facebook. But I have a handful of friends who really care. & it's more than enough.

& the cake was awesome. really (: & to my dearest Kaiwei, although she wasn't here with me, I could feel the love all the way from Copenhagen (: Thank you!!!

I love love love the card from Jia Min too! :D of all the presents tonight, that was one of my favourites. The other favourites are the people, the food, the company. Hmmm, it's everything (:











your wishes helped too Oppa. It opened my day on the happiest note. 감사합니다!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment