Wednesday, October 9, 2013

hectic

it's a little hectic, the week is drawing to an end again. Homework is piling up yet I have to juggle work responsibilities too. I'm more inclined to work than to study, although I'm sure which cn pave way to a better future. Then again, if I excel at work now, I might be open to more opportunities next time. I'm not sure, probably I'll probe my boss tomorrow again.

There's nothing interesting but I'm really psyched for tomorrow. It's my first official meeting with boss & I'm 99% well prepared. Heh. I've got to learn not to sweat the small stuffs. Then again, I'm excited at my growth. Today hasn't been the best day, it started slow and fuzzy & I've been sleeping at 2am everyday. I don't know what's eating my sleeping time at night.

Oh, yesterday I was on a bug killing mission. I saw a cricket in the room so I moved all my furniture in the room just to trace it. I wished there was a macho man to help me catch it, but the truth is I'm braver than my brother in front of insects. Sigh. Why am I so fearless. Men can't even find an excuse to protect me even if they wanted to. haha.

I've been receiving compliments that I've slimmed down. But I'm really gaining it all back. When I feel fat I don't feel good. Damn. So explains the bad mood today.

Besides, I've been thinking a lot. I've been thinking about the most ridiculous things in the world. I wish i could tell you about it. But you're the experiencer so I can't you in on this. Nevertheless, it's pretty beautiful. Guess it can reduce the scary impact of the nightmare I had last night. I dreamt that someone died.

Gosh. Must be that my friend kept asking me to go for horror/gore movies like "insidious" or the korean sci-fi "The Flu" or "The colony". I merely read the synopsis and I just shivered with fear. & in times like this I wear the black sweater to feel warm and safe again.

No comments:

Post a Comment