Wednesday, November 3, 2010

yay! happy girl now!

I finally got to refurbish my blog. Thanks to my darling kiat50! YAY! JUMP FOR JOY! :D

yeah i know the photo part is a little blurred. but no choice, because i had to use the templates given by blogger ( Untill my brother have the time to customise a full page personalised blog like anna's LOL) , & i have to minimise my picture qualities to fit into the 300kb limit. but then again, poorer quality also means that facial flaws can be concealed. LOL. so kai wei, please be contented. LOL!

other than that, i think my piano part that i edited was pretty artistic, not to forget the very pretty white roses at the background HAHAS. but there's something quite not right about the overall feel which i cannot identify yet.

Please do point out if there's anywhere to be improved. I'd make it prettier :D

--------------------------------------
Credits to kiat50 yeah!
Darling, of late, i may have neglected us, or have been pretty stern. but i always admired your tolerance & patience of which i would never ever possess. please continue to stay cheerful, because maybe at the end of the day, i may just need that illuminating smile of yours to keep me alive & to light up the darker moments of my life. I would love to know that you know me well, & that whatever happens, you know i'm with you, & will be there for you; not just to reciprocate your kindness toward me, but because i want to.

i love you baby.




(Yah, see, i knew it, i know you darling, i caught you am-chioing in your chui army seat. ;p)

No comments:

Post a Comment