Saturday, November 27, 2010

Friday night!

I wonder why Singapore doesn't have a Black Friday too. Black Friday is a day whereby in US they have stores with slashed prices & day for steals. I'm not sure if it's just the states or does the european countries have too. I didn't bother to find out. I'm only concerned if there's a possibility that Singapore will have it too. HAHA.

& i'm delighted that Ashika & Martin called me from New York! So cool! Yes, this is my first Overseas Call. So today shall be marked special. Special days for special people! HAHA.
at night was waraku with Kai wei, Mabel, Xuemin & Joanna!
actually my hair should have 2 shades because my new hair grew & i didnt dye my hair again. HAHA! i WANNA DYE RED. but my dad objects. :/ not that i dont have the autonomy to do whatever i want, but i want dad to be happy too. &he doesnt like red heads.

I wonder why, because he loves to wear Red undergarments. He thinks it's a lucky colour. LOL!
Jo is damn hot tonight, because she's gonna go clubbing. LOL.
they have these pretty trees outside Heeren. a tree made of Ferrero Rocher. Fake ones of course. But i genuinely hope it'd be real & one that i can actually pluck & eat like a fruit. HAHA
Not a fan of ferrero though. But it's chocolates. I love chocolates.
Beauty trees!
& we were like tourists for the day. LOL.
if you haven;t been to orchard, this is how it looks like. Same kind of crowd, but more deepavali-like with the lights and all. Kaiwei said this year they did a 3 colour concept, pink near the far east area, blue at the centre portion around paragon, and purple towards somerset.
& because my Capitaland voucher that i got from Happybunch's christmas exchange from last year is gonna expire on the 10th December, i decided to spend it. I got this chocolates from some Jap shop in Ion Orchard.

It costs $23 + for a box of 18 pieces so technically speaking it's like $1+ per piece. it's some white chocolate biscuit sandwich which is damn famous in Japan. But it's not as good as the other brand, the more famous one called "白色恋人".

I got it for darling because i didnt bring him out today. Aww, poor thing. Hope he likes it!

No comments:

Post a Comment