Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Couldn't get any worse:

Cant believe i just screwed up my Uni life in just the first semester. Complaining about exams & fortitude, & emotional torture may go on for days & weeks, yet nothing can beat this. I STUDIED FOR THE WRONG PAPER. I could talk about it for life.

I THOUGHT THAT MY ENGLISH PAPER WAS ON THE 15TH, TURNS OUT THAT MY SOCIAL SCIENCE PAPER WAS ON THE 15TH & ENGLISH ON THE 16TH INSTEAD.

I just learnt to keep my time table in check, the more expensive & time-consuming way.

I wanted to go for the paper, but i didnt want to jeopardise my results. I've put in so much effort to get my As for my homework, which constitutes 50% of my overall grade, & just because of a one-time muddleheadedness, i'm not flunging the paper. I've checked with the administrators, i could just back-out ( for a good reason) & resit for the paper next sememster. :) & do not have to redo the assignments, just sit for an exam, & no including it into the GPA. how great.

I was so saved. It was a good deal. luckily they have that put into the system. I'm so blessed.
to take it off my mind, over a bad day, boyfriend & i went for a meal in marina square. I wanted to visit Changing Appetites! but guess what, they closed down!!! I hope somebody have the answers to my Ultra-Bad Luck of late. :(

so we settled for Hotpot culture. (: yummy beef! But someone please explain to me. Kohhweekiat said a very amusing thing here. He said that his plate of beef looked nicer than mine. JUSTIFY PLEASE! it's all the same isnt it?!! HAHAHHA!

boyfriend is 1000% hilarious! Just because my beef has some raw cabbage on it doesnt mean it's any less appetising! LOL. (if you may wonder, he hates veggies, so i guess the sight of it would condemn anything that goes with it. pure bias. poor beef.) saw this Garrett Popcorn thingy. It looks so out of place in Citylink mall! It looks like it should be in a circus instead! you should really look at the place. It just doesnt go with the mall. someone should suggest to bring it to Escape theme park instead. these 2 girls are total fashion disasters. Somebody should remind them to leave their 'blanket' at home. LOL. look at it. They're short, & they wear ultra long tunics/dresses or whatever that it, & they didnt pair it with boots to elongate their silhouette. OMG. i wished i had the guts to tell them. HAHAHAHAHA! Oh & this was the girl i was telling you about, that she had her boyfriend accompanying her whole day long at Macdonalds, but she's not chio, yet has this handsome bf. JEALOUS. lol.
& sometime ago we called for this chicken in a loaf thingy. Not fantastic so i wouldnt suggest that you guys order it. LOL.

It's nothing special actually.

I need to focus for the next few days. really. I'm still taking things too easy. But Uni ain't easy.

-I wish i had the strength to put off unimportant stuff until i have the time & energy to deal with it. You need to help me. because i'm not resilient enough. My mind is weak.

No comments:

Post a Comment