Thursday, November 18, 2010

close to freedom

Kai wei dropped by so we went for Udders! & THEY SUCK BECAUSE THEY RAN OUT OF MY FAV STRAWBERRY FIELDS! so angry! :/

So we settled for new flavours! I had Pistachio, while darling came here to get Chocolate ice cream. ?!!?!?#?^%$#!LOL. His was so chocolatey! i cant stand it! :/ (his is called AWESOMELY CHOCOLATE BTW)

& Pistachio was a good one! it's like rich in nutty flavour. something different from the ordinary. Worth the try! i like it though. ((:
okay, see, I have terrible shots. Kai wei took it for us! :D didnt take hers cause she may kill me for posting her self-proclaimed "Ugly hair". So next time ya!

Had a very non-fulfilling mahjong session cause Kai wei's dad came home so early to sign all of them I-PHONEs. so we only completed like 3 rounds. :( Next time then. But i was pretty lucky because I broke even. HAHA! & my darling lost. so its like we practically didnt win at all. LOL.

When will we ever break out of the losing cycle?! LOL
go home, it's xian xian time! see! i love the look on his face! looks like i frightened him! but i did not okay. If you know, he's a super good actor!

He keeps moving! arghh!
OMG. DID U SEE THAT HE JUST DID A VICTORY SIGN?!!!
Okay, i really dont know why babies always put everything into their mouths. I wonder why. & he loves to suck his fingers, then he'd "buah" his saliva all over us! LOL.

& this is my fav shot of the day!
He can now sit straight on chairs! i guess his spine has developed strong enough to support his body (: I will teach him how not to slouch on his couch! HAHAHAH.

I'd make a good aunty!

PS: KAIWEI. looks like i've made up with my brother. u can come visit xian xian anytime alr! HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment