Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Ming Jun's 21st!

Mabel's impromptu request for a mahjong game was so sudden! HAHAS! but of course, how do i ever reject a mahjong session? So sorry darling, i know you wanna watch your Barcelona vs Real Madrid game at 4am, but I WANNA PLAY MAHJONG! lol.

你最疼我了!muack muack!

& I remembered Mabel telling me that Ming Jun's birthday was tomorrow, so i quickly went to get him a gift. It was just a simple gift so i hope he likes it! It's something practical la. HAHA!

& UNFORTUNATELY, birthday boy was not in luck, given that it's not officially his birthday yet. He lost $18 to me & Mabel lost $4 to me, & darling lost $9 to me. I'm the biggest winner of the night & i really have to brag about this. WAHAHAA!

I think it's not so safe for all of you to play mahjong with me these days, & i strongly advise against it hahaha! U'll lose terribly.

& MingJun invited us over to his place for his super low-profile celebration! & it feels special to be one of the few to get to celebrate his birthday! Apparently he have alot of wishes to be fulfilled because he wished for a good 1-2 mins. HAHAS!
Dont be fooled by that shirt. HAHAS!
These pretty cupcakes are very delightful! :D
Looks very happy yeah!
Don't ask me what happened to hk's eye
yay! & we went for the nice prata after that. :D

HOPE MINGJUN & MABEL ENJOY THEIR DAY AT EQUINOX TOMORROW! bless the good people!

No comments:

Post a Comment