Thursday, November 11, 2010

Revealed!

Dedicated to KaiWei who probably wonders what am i exactly doing everyday. HAHAHA!

Yes, & i save 12 hours of sleep for myself every single day, because it's just too comfy, to have a queen sized bed all to yourself with favourite pillows & soft toys. It's just too wonderful, & i'm so lazy, & love the bed so much, i am willing to hold my bladder for > 4 hours before it reaches my limit. but first, it's a tour around the room.

Boyfriend must hate me for transforming his room into some dumpyard. MUAHAHAHA. but i have officially dominated his property by self-proclaiming ownership. #Note: You may only do so if u have a boyfriend who loves you so deep-heartedly like this; otherwise, dont xia-suay yourself by being so thick-skinned.

& i have to say thanks to Kohhweekiat for giving me the #1 happiest woman on earth title. HAHAHA.

  • PLEASE GIVE ME THE TIGHT SLAP FOR BEING SO SHAMELESS & ARROGANT ABOUT KOHHWEEKIAT'S LOVE TOWARDS ME, BUT I CANT HELP IT BECAUSE IT'S SO TRUE. =P
Room cluttered with wires (dont worry, pose no hazard), books, cosmetics, toiletries, useless phamplets, earphones, books stationery, clothes strewn all over the floor, our 'puppy' sleeping on the ground, bags....etc.

Surprisingly, i'm the culprit of this mess. Not boyfriend. & u will be amazed at the degree of how disorganised i can be. Very bad, very very bad.

Boyfriend has to multiply his role as a "Storeman" who takes charge of everything i've "Checked out". Things especially tweezers, nail clippers & hair clips are his top priorities & if he did his job well, WE WILL SAVE UP TO 10 TWEEZERS & HAIR CLIPS ANNUALLY, of which will otherwise be unjustifiably purchased. LOL.

This is our clothes rack which is perpetually 'at work' because i hate to put my clothes in the laundry basket. it's behind the toilet door, i'm plain lazy, that's it. :/
& i hate to sit on the mahjong table, for i suspect i have the traits of my zodiac Snake, i have lazy bones & i'm reluctant to sit on chairs, i prefer to have 3 pillows backing my soft spine & avoid stiff necks & backs after long hours of reading.
To top it off, i have my favourite 2 very cute kids, yuan yuan & bian bian at the corner of my bed, silently give me their moral support & cooperation by keeping the room quiet but NOT-empty.

it's pathetic to have softtoys for companionship, but serve me right for not working hard enough to go into a local Uni to have at least 5 closer friends to study together. &serve me right for wanting english so badly i could only opt for part time studies with overaged classmates & none as free as me.

Uni life; will all be over soon. Optimism says '3 years only'. Pessimism tells me it's freaking 36 months of torture. & i am always trapped in this barbarious cycle that puts me in emotional turmoils & physical abuse from endless homeworks, exams & unusual sleeping patterns.
& worse to actually think that, we're merely at mercy-stage before entering working life for good.

I hope i just proved that pessimism is not self induced. It is just impressionistic of the realities of life. (i just sound like kw here. LOL)

ok, back to studying

No comments:

Post a Comment