Friday, November 12, 2010

Would kill for:

A PINK FURRY COAT LIKE THIS!!! i was hanging around Ion & stepped into Uniqlo to check out their winter clothes. OMG. I LOVE THE COAT.
Another fav is the white super light coat. Seriously if i were to go London, I WOULD SERIOUSLY BUY BOTH THE PINK & WHITE ONE! the black trench coat is pretty cool too, but not my fav. LOL.

& met kai wei for food. didnt get good food cause didnt hve the appetite for it. so we settled for the Norms.
I think Kaiwei's haircut isnt as bad as she thinks. i think its DAMN CUTE. lol. not so boyish as i'd thought. LOL.

Anyway today is so suay i wouldnt want to mention it. :/
-------------------------------

Last night, went to macs to study!
& darling sent me there, we had nuggets. & in a very long time, i requested for sweet & sour sauce. It was nostalgic. Childhood love. I LOVE BF! & I forgot to bring bian bian to macs to accompany me today. so i sent boyfriend this when he went home. & look at his hilarious reply! LOL!
& AFTER WRITING SO MUCH, my thumb area is muther-fk*ing painful! & itchy for some reason. :/
while watching a movie, we did the Biore pore pack thingy. Look at Kohhweekiat's nose's difference compared to mine! YUCK! WE HAVE DIRTY NOSES! it works good. & i love to see dirt out of my nose nevertheless.

we watched 不能说的秘密 by jaychou. the story is something new, but i think my idea was a little better. LOL. that probably the story would have been more realistic if the girl was deaf or sth like that, & behind it would be a tragedy-like story behind all these, & that she couldnt love another because she cannot hear the happiness of jaychou's music & therefore wont be the person to appreciate his music. so she dont deserve him & breakup.

MINE'S NICER. I INSIST. lol.

& just to let you know, there's this chocolate boutique with ultra big Chocolate bars like the one Hweekiat is holding. it costs $60!! & alot of novelty items for purchase. it's a waste of money though i thought & the only purpose would be if anyone would ever be perpetually fascinated with giant sized chocolates which are pretty extravagrant & impossible to eat it whole.


Diabetes alert!

& of course, not to forget that today's khk&pr's monthsary. wonder what we'll do tonight. prob a walk down the paths of eastcoast park. :D anything will do, as long as;

Baby, you're with me (:

No comments:

Post a Comment