Thursday, November 18, 2010

Toiletries Galore!

If i havent told you about my toiletries fetish, NOW YOU KNOW! hahaha!

I saw that most of them are collecting dust at home, so i just brought it all out to wipe & make them sqeaky clean again! & at the same time, show you guys how awesome my collection is!

Of course, it'd stupid to get everything here myself, because all these costs at least $2000, & i got them as gifts, bought them myself at cheaper prices. I'm only so willing because i've got 'lobang' to get them cheaper. :D from DFS, from connections to get them at 20 -40% slashed prices. WAHHAHAA!TA-DA!
If you think that's all i've got, u're underestimating me.
I've flooded boyfriend's toilet with all my Steals!
on the showeroom floor!
a bedroom & linen spray at the top of the toiletbowl,
bags of unopened stuffs..
on the bedside table,
i attempted to organise them. HAHAA!
Laniege, Clarins, Kose, L'occitane, Elizabeth Arden, Molten Brown, Nivea, Etude House, Skin Food, Cure, Anna Sui, Paul & Joe, Benefit, Lactacyd, Summer's Eve,
Phyto, Victoria Secrets, La Senza, Body Shop, Lanvin, Phyto, Issey Miyake, Darlie, Pearlie White,
Dove, Charles Washington, Ralph Lauren, L'oreal, Bath & Body Works.....
sachets & miniatures of Laneige, chanel
body scrub & hair mask!

I'm gonna blog about them in detail soon! after exams! WAHAHA. when i find more time to deal with all these. ;)

ALL GIRLS SHOULD LOVE TOILETRIES! :D I LOVE SWEET-SMELLING ROOMS, BOYS, TOILETS, OUTINGS &I ABHOR BAD ODOUR IN ANY OCCASIONS. lol.

so if i ever go out with you, i'm pinching my nose, it means 2 things. Either someone smoking just passed by, or that, you stink! LOL. okay lar, i'm not that mean. But it's always good to smell good in all occasions so i invest in my favourite scents. (: & also, in cosmetics & beauty products to make ourselves pretty!

like the saying goes, 世界上没有丑女人, 只有懒女人!

so start making ourselves pretty now ((:

No comments:

Post a Comment