Thursday, November 11, 2010

PMS, P=PATHETIC; M=MOODY; S=SULLEN

yes i'm blogging again, so free to blog. because studying 24/7 or even 10/7 is not THE Peiru tradition. I need twice as much time compared to others to relax. because i dont believe adademic is everything. ;)

Didnt have the stomach for anything after dozing off on my last episode i have of gossip girl4, & waking up to an empty room with just myself, notes & loads of softtoys. Boyfriend came back with a bubbletea surprise, but ironically the initial joy faded as fast as uttering the word "happy".

i was probably indignant that nobody ever warned me about wednesday blues.
& i suggested Pasta mania, craving for lasagne & beef. but turned out to be a mistake because it's either the chefs' have bad culinary sense/skills, or they just didnt really bake my lasagne, IT'S LUKEWARM, NOT PIPING HOT like i'd expected & they were so stingy with the mozarella, as if it costs the price of gold. it tastes exactly the same in the same proportion as those i buy from Shopn'Save for $4.10 microwaved. the only difference?

I PAID $11 FOR THIS TOMATO CRAP. FUCK.

& everything just didnt seem to go well because our semi-Alfresco didnt exactly have a breathtaking view. Simply urbanistic; with a view of banks, foreign frozen yoghurt/ice cream store & overpriced hairdressers. a shame that the landscape is sparse & empty. minimal traffic; lifeless.

Too much to ask for in shopping centres. probably i'm just hinting(blatantly), i want a romantic alfresco date. I wonder if i have to complete my Macs monopoly light blue pieces(the sg flyer free dinner) to get that kind of "hang in the air" fare.

2 Softtoys from Giant. CUTENESS LEVEL MAXED.


went to giant hypermart. i love walks in hypermarts. i could monitor prices & look at my favourite canned foods a thousand times, & i still love to look at the same things over and over again. Maybe it's 'auntie instincts'. It could be innate. I'm not ashamed to claim that i am. i'm proud to say that the blocked butter costs $0.20 cheaper to buy from NTUC than buying from Cold storage. HAHA. u can call me AUNTIE SOH. which i probably will be in 60 years time. LOL.


dont doubt. YES, I WILL ONLY LOOK OLD 60 YEARS LATER. which means at the age of 80++. I strongly believe in SK II, LaMer & La Prairie. The more pressing question should be whether u are willing to fork out about $1000+++ every month for such indulgences.skin saviours! bad mood requires retail therapy. but shops are closing. so it attributed to escalated annoyance. Worse still, the auntie at Isetan said it's closing & i had to turn away despite opened doors when trying to enter.
Frustrateddd!!!

But i die die wanna buy sth, so got this $0.90 Chin pack, of which i'm gonna try tomorrow. & it came with a free pen + whitening lotion sample from Etude House. i know they always give out samples, so it came as no surprise, but boyfriend insists that i'm in luck, because $0.90 purchase with a free lotion & pen is a good bargain. & his cuteness plastered a smile on my face.

But i'm sad that that smile was only impermanent. i'm still trying to figure out the bad mood. & i am blogging now, on this make-shift mahjong cum study table, munching on the Mac griddles i bought for myself this morning served with newfound fav - lipton+creamerw/osugar red tea. No Earlgreys/breakfast blends.

Dont worry, my tea is freshly brewed, i asked the counter guy not to put water in my cup in the morning so that i can brew it at home when i want it, & microwaved griddles i believe is safe to consume. :D
study, study, study. I dont really want my As, after much thought. No pressure, no stress. I am not forcing migranes out of my head anymore. i cant stand the throbbing pain i feel every other night, & it's becoming worse lately :(

tonight i just felt like crying in Kohhweekiat's arms, but the tears didnt wanna come out.

& baby, sorry for the bad attitude tonight. :( hope your diarroea will be okay by tomorrow.


Darling, just hug me tonight,
hold me tight.
I just don't feel well,
& dont feel right.
i just want to lie in your arms,
think about our future with cows & farms.
hear you say that you love me,
reminence our past till we fall asleep.
hope tomorrow's gonna be fine,
& dance again, to a party with food & wine;
No regard for constraints & time,
be once again, your perfect valentine.
-------------------------------------

back tracking to a few days ago, i went to Raffles place! for food! i miss the food there! it's so yummy! & I got to play mini mahjong! last week. :( no more mahjong this week till 25th!? *sobs* & there was this pink flower growing at the garden at boyfriend's place. Sweet! This orange Merz was taken somewhere near my house. Never seen a Mercedes so vulgar & indecorous. Epitome of hideousness!oh! pet society egg sofa SPOTTED
a very ugly furniture shop! LOL! in woodlands centre. it's this, some barang barang sale shop. -,-

& i had to spot this. Look at what's written on the paper. "3 for $10, Ginvera Natural Bath (ALL FLAVOURS)

get the joke?! ALL FLAVOURS!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!

okay, bad mood still. time to go study, shall hug Hweekiat to sleep a little later. :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment