Saturday, November 13, 2010

parkway walk

Wow! See super markets now have so many foreign brands of ice cream which looks pretty delicious & classy! they even have organic ones! OMG! I FINALLY GOT MY SHISHEDO SHAMPOO! thanks darling! & haha! carmen & Kai wei would love this!

while waiting for my Mochaiceblended in Coffee Bean, Kohhweekiat said "Darling u wanna see how kai wei looks like in Poly?" Then he directed me to this direction & i saw this girl! HAHHA! SO FUNNY!

okay, no more blogging for 4 days till i end my papers for this week. SIGH. STUDIES ARE A PAIN, i wouldnt have done it if not for its valuable investment value. $20k for 2 million would be a good exchange. so lets work towards it.

I think the only person left to mug with me during this period is Anna. Lets do it darling. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment