Monday, March 31, 2014

What I dislike

I don't like to be sick. But unfortunately, I am. & I don't like it because not only you can't be here, even if I told you, I don't get a follow-up concern in the following hours in the day. Neither do I get one the next morning. I'm not complaining. I know you're a cool guy like that. Because you don't need concern like that, I don't get it too. But sometimes, I don't have to get better to feel better. Sometimes, even if it's just a "Peiru, are you feeling better already now?" will make me feel better.

Really. That's all I needed to hear to not be a crybaby in the nights & not be the annoying girlfriend in the day trying the entire day to get your attention hundreds of miles away.

& in the nights, I could only flip through photos of you chucked in my Korean books & pretend you're here with me. Only that, you're not.


Xoxo. 잘자요!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment