Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Hold on

I'm feeling sick. My last meal was at 12.30. Poof! And 10 hours just went past like that. And I haven't ate or drank much since. I'm in a cab now, battling the motion sickness and a growling stomach protesting for food. But I have no capacity for hunger nor the health to fight the nausea. I'm in a state of hunger but I'm not hungry for food. I'm utterly worn down to the core but I'm wide awake due to the caffeine overdose I prescribed myself.

The only reward at the end of the day, perhaps, own the slim and svelte body in magazines, and commercials that I never had.

I want more. Maybe in terms of monetary reward. But I won't ask for it. Being passive seems like the most ideal way to go. In time to come, I shall wait. Greed can forget about consuming me. If I can fight greed, I can fight this. Believing in the things I can learn would worth more than the things I ask for. :)

Kindness begets kindness. Effort begets greatness.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


No comments:

Post a Comment