Sunday, March 16, 2014

Idleness

I feel lonely & fat tonight. Today I finally got myself some rest. But the unexpected rest I'm giving myself seems to be very wrong. I eat, sleep, watch show. & I'm still awake at this godforsaken hour. 2.45am. What am I gonna do. I'm supposed to be up at 11am tmr. I feel like eating but I'm not hungry. Damn. I ate and slept immediately. I feel so fat. & I feel so lonely.

& so I talked to koko. I keep calling his name. "Koko, koko" he doesn't respond. So I gave him a hug. I miss you honey. I miss you so much. If only you were here. I can get a good night's kiss, your sweetest voice & a really tight, loving hug. This is the perfect concoction to put me to sleep.

Oppa. I need you tonight. I hope you wake up soon.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment