Monday, March 24, 2014

Anything & everything

I have a wounded thumb & my muscles are aching all over. Then I cringe in pain and over the sleepless nights these ailments are giving me. Then I think about the why(s).

The other day I went to the supermarket. I was gonna make kimchi. So when you come over we can have kimchi stew! Heh. I bought 4 kg of cabbage. Kimchi has to use distilled water, and can't use the tap water or mineral water as the minerals will slow down the fermenting process... I bought another 3000ml of water. I got some other condiments, in the end I was carrying about 8 kg of stuffs from the supermarket to my house. My arms were breaking, then I realised. I'm too weak. I need to carry this kind of weight if I were to go grocery shopping. As a woman I must be stronger. Then I realised, all the strength training must be endured now. So the aching muscles from gymming are worth it. So I can be the perfect housewife. I don't need a ride from my husband. He can have fun while I prepare a sumptuous dinner every night to welcome him home. He only have to worry about finishing the food and about getting fat. This is the kind of wife I have to be. :)

Then I was cutting carrots. Then I accidentally sliced my flesh too. Thankfully it wasn't that painful. But I was dizzy and had a headache. Must be from the loss of blood. I didn't know what to do. I could see I cut myself quite deep but it wasn't that painful. I ran to my uncle who was 10 mins away and he helped me wash and bandage the wound. & very quickly I'm okay. I felt like crying like a little girl would but I told myself I'm a big girl now. These are my battle scars made in the kitchen. I go to war for your happiness and your well being. Therefore, every single time, I only wish you'll eat well and better.

Then I know, when you're the reason for anything I endure, you're The One. And for you, I'm back on my Korean again. :) I'm sorry I kept delaying. But when you told me that you mentioned me to your grandma, I couldn't feel happier. I wished I could call her up and chat for a little while. I love grandmas. They're the loveliest and kindest people. I'm on it hun...

For you, I'd do anything :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment