Monday, March 3, 2014

Angry

Today, it's a really bad day. After entertaining the most stupid questions people can actually ask, I come home to a super angry bitch who does the most ridiculous things to show her anger. I have to be the only civilized person and take all the nonsense in. And I believe these negative people will get their due karma.

Even so, it doesn't stop me from being upset. I try to forget about it but everything agitates me so much.

I wish justice can be served soon. My blood is boiling at 200 degrees and I realise a fever might be coming to me. I can't believe I'm so weak like that. Then again, I believe if I just be a good person, I'll be served my reward in time.

I'll just wait. But sigh. I'm getting sick.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment