Tuesday, March 18, 2014

It feels like forever

I unconsciously thought about when you're coming. It feels like forever. Its 1 more month. & I can stand it already. I need you in my life. I really need you. You make everything happier. You make me happier. Even if I'm having the worst day at work. I just had to ring you up, hear your voice, and everything is set right again. If I'm dying at work, I hear your voice, or I just have to feel your presence, I find the energy to go on again. Even when I feel lonely, I text you. You don't have to say anything. But I just see your 'online' status.... It feels like you're just with me, & I feel safe. You are magic. Everything turns better with you around.

You, must be god sent. & I can't wait. Please be here soon. I need you.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment