Sunday, March 30, 2014

Experience

Because I lost you before, I know how painful it is. By right, people say that we grow stronger with experience, so if I've lost you before, I should be immune, I shouldn't feel pain even if you went away again. But no, it's not like that. Because I know how painful it is, it doesn't get any better. I just know I can't go through the same thing again. You're precious to me. There's only one of you out there, and I know it very well in my heart you're not rare, you're the only and only Kim kyoung tae.

I'm sick today & I'm feeling especially sensitive. I wish I had you by my side. But too bad we don't have the luxury of being able to see each other. Today I called you because I felt abandoned. Then talking to you always made my day better. I wanted to text but I don't have the strength to. I was almost lifeless, until I heard your voice. It makes me want to gather all my energy to make the best of our conversations. I love hearing you speak. It's melody to me. I could listen to you all day. Then when I suggested you go get your things done, you said, "no. How bout we do this for five more minutes?" You make me feel wanted. I can't say no to that. :) then again, at night when you checked back on whatsapp, you have me ample "overdue hugs" that's like bloody sweet. I could be diabetic. You're too sweet. :))

& I love you oppa. I love you.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment