Saturday, March 15, 2014

Movies

I seldom watch movies. I think it's a waste of time and money if the only purpose is to fill time that we are eager to spend.

I'm very practical. I think it serves very little purpose. If couples go to the movies, it's worse. We sit side by side, not talking to each other when we should have been. 2 hours or so gets lost in transition. And it's not like it's gonna be a permanent talk of the town. I'm sorry I'm not appreciative of the simpler pleasures in life. But to me, entertainment comes in a different form. I get entertainment and satisfaction from my work that I absolutely love doing. Then again. These are separate matters. I need to learn how to re categorise work & enjoyment.

Nevertheless, today I went for a movie with my friends. "Need for speed", they suggested. It was a race car show :) I immediately thought of you. I was like "YAY. Race cars. Oppa would love it so much :). Okay! Let's watch it"

I feel as if I'm watching it with my eyes for you.

I was so excited when the cars all raced each other. It's a adrenaline shot one after another. There the babies go. Vroom. Vroom. Louder vroom. Even after the show, I've got the urge to race a car. But I drove my friend's Toyota Altis. The accelerator seems like it doesn't work. The speed rises so slowly. I revved the car. My feet went all the way down, up a little, and down again. Vroom vroom. But I guess it's just not meant to go fast. :/ despite that, I brought everyone safely home with my excellent driving skills and the racer alive in me. I went a little faster, I did all the corners with sharper turns. I made all my friends in the backseat pile against each other. Oh. It was so so fun. & I'm sure they enjoyed it too. Heh.

And trust me. I'm terribly safe. :)

They had all the super cars. Ferrari, mustang reconstructed with some awesome engine, Bugatti veyron,
Saleen, mclaren p1, GTA Spano, Lamborghini Sesto Elemento & the OMG! Agera supercar.

Really OMG. Honey. :) vrrroooommmm!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment