Friday, March 21, 2014

Morning hun! :D I'm sorry I've been busy. But I'm only doing this so when you're here I hope I have all the time in the world for you. :)

Yesterday I went to marina square, and I would never fail to visit the place where we first met :) I remember how I first heard your voice, and how you gave me your contact details. HAHA. Even till now it's funny. But I'm glad I met you with your balls the size of the earth. Haha. Otherwise, we may just cross paths and never become lovers.

I still love you, more than ever now, you're my last love.

Oh, and you showed me your project proposal today :) it was written so well. I'm proud of you, that even though English isn't your first language, you could write so well :) I hope your project goes all smooth love!

I'm not sure if I pulled a muscle, but since I went for gym today, my hip has been aching. Damn. I feel like an old lady. Even as I lay on the bed,my hip ached like crazy. Sigh. I miss you hun. You make all the pain go away. Please come to me soon...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment