Tuesday, November 5, 2013

What makes your heart move?

I'm a hopeless romantic. Love makes me thrive & without love I wilt. I guess that's only the fundamental desire of any human beings during the course of their lives. At some point of time, they'll be moved by something of significance. But for me, I'm easily satisfied. The tiniest gestures can go a really long way to move my heart. I opened up my wallet & I saw this again. & then I start to reminisce our past.

It's the first gum you gave me. It think was after our movie. MAMA. I always loved horror. But I never dared to watch. You're available & you're willing. It's a chance to get closer. I know you will give me your hand, like how you held it so suddenly without my consent when we met for the first. I was shocked. But I loved it. I forgot if you gave me this in the park, or along our walk to the coffee shop. It didn't matter. Because what I remembered was you said "I remember you said you liked chewing gum, so I got one for you" you had to grab from someone. My heart tingles when you do things like that. It touched me in so many ways. It would definitely beat any other things you would afford to give me. With you, there is nothing material I want. I don't want bags, shoes, clothes, or iPad. I don't want any of those.

Because at the end of the day, I would still remember only the chewing gum you got me, just because you remembered my preference. It's the thought, of the simplest kind that really mattered.

Thank you oppa. That, you did once cared like that.



Re looking into areas we often neglect can help us find things we usually overlook. Open your wallet, rummage through every single thing. What do you see?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment