Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Models.

Another lecturer asked me for permission for my assignment to be used as a model answer again. I'm proud of myself. I'm achieving. But I really wish you were here to celebrate my humble academic achievements with me. It's nothing big, it's just a eruption of a really small joy. It really would be better if you were here.

This assignment was done before you came over in September. I may not have done it without you. We're really good together. We're really good. The previous semester, I topped the cohort too. You give me strength. Now that you're gone. I can't even think about it. All the futures I mapped. It had a Edward Kim in it. He never went away.

Oppa. I sincerely wish you're doing well. & ... Hmm. I think I've said everything I could.

& maybe, I wished you know how positive an influence you were on me, and what you took away when you left.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment