Sunday, November 10, 2013

Hate

I hate the me that I've become.

Of all the events that have transpired, I still don't hate you. I'm forever the girl who can't leave. In front of you, I lose myself. I lose my desire to want anything, just to please you. No matter how much i try, I'm not sure if I can ever become the Peiru who was confident and cool. The Peiru who could ignore oppa's text for half a day before replying.

I can't do it to you. & I'm sorry in front of you, I can't be stronger, although maybe you prefer a stronger woman.

I hate myself so much.

So now, I have a plan. You're right. We need the no-contact rule for now.

& texting others helps. Thankfully there's a couple of people I could turn to. Let's make this work.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment