Friday, November 8, 2013

E

Hey E. It's been two days since I changed the address. You came knocking on my door with this text saying "What happened to your blog... I can't open it for past couple of days :("

I don't know what to reply you. My heart is breaking. If I continue let you in my life, I'd never climb out of this. On the first day you probably thought that there was a problem with the link. No, there wasnt. I'm sorry. I have to burn this last remaining string that's left of us. We're not possible anymore, like how you led me to believe. I still cry over our demise. There wasn't anything wrong with me, still you led me to think that I caused it all, & you didn't bother to save me. I've come to realize that the problem lies with you. You gave up your best option you could ever have.

Good luck in settling for second best. Because I'm not coming back anymore.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment