Friday, November 1, 2013

illusion

Today, my friend told me something strange. She told me she dreamt of me marrying. When I heard it I just laughed to myself. I asked her if she saw the groom. How old I was. She just said she didn't know, that she only saw me in the preparation room doing makeup and probably I was wearing a wedding dress?

I wonder if this can count as good or bad news. HAHA. She didn't know we're no longer a couple. She wasn't a close friend either. But she was teasing me "you wished it was your sweet oppa right".

I just gave her a virtual smile.

When we walked along the coastal boundary between Singapore and Malaysia that day, at the jetty, by the seaside, I showed you my blog. From then you opened a lot more to me. Probably then, our marriage bells seem so nearer, yet still so far.

Now, I don't even think about it. Sadly, what once were in our minds, it now reduced to become a far reality that would only happen in someone else's dreams.

everything beautiful probably can only be conceived in dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment