Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Polyglot

In a room full of masters and PHD graduates, I'm fully immersed in the academic culture. I wish I could be like all of them. Yet, I have a weak inclination for it. My priorities are probably far from my expectations, for now. But slowly, I'm beginning to see light at the end of the tunnel. I'm moving slow, but I'm moving out of it. In any sense, it's a kind of progress.

I'm imagining too much. I shall complete this step by step first. But I'm greedy. I want to accomplish more than I can handle. I'm wondering if I should enrol for the international Korean school in December or after my studies. I'll decide again after this exams perhaps. But I'm getting the hang of Korean. Reading wise. ㅋㅋㅋ. I'm not trying to be a Korean though. We're two different cultures & I appreciate my Chinese roots. I just happen to embrace Korean too.

I'm just too excited to be a polyglot. After Korean perhaps another English related language. French maybe. 4 languages at least. I must. :) for all the lofty aspirations, I would do everything I can, & work towards it.

I'm too excited already. :)

Today I received a gift from the greatest friend ever. Thank you. I was so touched I cried. Your extent of thought, I fully internalized it, throughout this period of tough times. You're a god-sent gift. & probably my lifetime friendship is the only thing I can offer :) because you're so worth it.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment