Friday, February 1, 2013

tonight, lets just live in the moment

4th meeting: you were troubled. I was out having fun. My farewell night.

I wanted to say, "이따가 꼭 와야돼요. 그 사람들은 나 술을 마시게 만들거에요." But I couldn't bear to let you worry about me when you were having troubles of your own. 

You said "I should have come to save you." That was enough for me.

I'm sorry I worried you. It feels good having someone to think about me in that way. I wanted to give you the surprise, I'm sorry I couldnt pick up your calls before I appear before you. 

Tonight I just wanted to give you a hug and go home. I'm glad you made me stay a little while longer. I enjoy the walk in the park. I'll keep this memory fresh for as long as I can remember. 

I hope I made your day less gloomy than it was (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment