Monday, February 18, 2013

不由自主

I'm tired. I'm tired from this sleep I barely had. I'm tired from running errands on a hot sunny afternoon. I'm tired & I still shiver in cold in this hot weather. Fatigue consumes me. Sleep beckons. My consciousness is wearing out by the seconds. But in my mind, there's only you. You need to be there to fuel my day despite all the headaches you're feeling from your hangover. You've been selfish enough. It's my turn now to be one.

I could go home right now. But I don't want to. I could meet some friends for lunch, but I don't want to. Like you said, life is too short to hold back. Despite all the weariness I felt, my feet just kept going. I trudge heavily, I move sluggishly, I yawn so frequently my eyes kept tearing. But I just need to go to you.

All these exhaustion didnt matter. All I need today was just a hug. That's all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment