Friday, February 1, 2013

To not cage is the better option

The more I think about it, the more impossible we are. Yet, there's something about you that makes my heart flutter. You always open yourself up to me, yet I still feel as if you have a mountain of history awaiting to be uncovered. You always look as if you have something to say to me. Yet all I hear is a undisrupted silence filling the void between us. But you said that you always imagined having a normal conversation but somehow when you see me, the words just won't come out easily. It's magical isn't it? Of the so many scenarios we imagine, we can only materialize so much. So what was it that stopped you? I would really love to think I made you shy. Then again, it might be the more possible reason that I'm too boring to talk to. When it comes to matters of the heart, it's always safer to be humble than be assuming, so there would be less embarrassment. I thoroughly enjoy your company. Especially our bantering on paper as if we were mutes, alternating between Korean and the English language. It is a kind of cheap thrill that only you could provide.

& somewhere, deep down, I did hope your imaginary application form you filled was genuine.

Then again, we cannot happen. We shouldn't happen. Therefore we won't happen. You're meant for bigger & more exciting things.

I'd be nice to know if I could, but I never would think of caging a bird.

No comments:

Post a Comment