Monday, February 4, 2013

phonecall

I guess you brought me luck. My failing to submit my assignment was miraculously taken cared of. A most unexpected reply from my lecturer at 12am to extend the deadline was certainly most helpful. I could never dream of this. (: you just went "Peiru, you're welcome". I liked how thick-skinned you were, trying to earn credit and assuming it was all because of you. HAHAHA.

I never liked phonecalls. It was nice to know you never liked texting either, but you bent your preferences to suit mine. Why, thank you, that was very sweet of you. & I'm starting to like them.

What caught me by surprise most was when you said I was different. This is by far the most romantic lines anyone has delivered to me. Too original. You said "If you like me, its fine. But if you don't like me, its not fine". My heart melted. You confessed that you don't know what's gonna happen to you tomorrow, and you stick to the initial plan that you never intended to start a life with just anyone. But, "you, I've got a feeling that you may be the one I wanna start a new chapter with".

You've got no idea. It was so romantic. I thought "even if i were to die this moment, I have no regrets having you, to actually tell me that".

You sent me in shock. You sent me so much love. You sent me a ray of hope I lost such a long time ago.

But no, I cannot succumb to love still. I can't let love blind me again. But Edward, I really appreciate all these.

At this moment, I hate you. you asked me how much. I said "just a little". but you really know, i really really really really really really hate you a whole lot. (: I bet you do, love. I bet you do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment