Sunday, April 24, 2011

impressive houses

Take a good look at all these very pretty houses! If only Singapore had the space.
I love how the toilet look like a mini basement, gives me a feeling that it was detached from the house & gives more privacy & space!
I like the idea of taking a step down to sink into this mini bathtub in the shower! HAHA












so amazing. all these houses! I wish to buy one of these in future! Have some overseas hideout or some villa of my own on one of the 1000 islands in US or something like that. HAHA!

if you like to see these kinda of house, u may want to google "Villa", "Nassim Road", "Bukit sedap road houses", "Zaha hadid villa". These are very cool! the last 3 are suggestions for Singapore villas, they do exist! Gigantic houses for the millionaires & billionaires! there are more than 15,000 sq ft! can u believe it? as a gauge, new 4 room flats are like only 80 -100 sq ft.

If u do the math, 15,000sq ft is like 150 times or more of the 4 room flats! & of course, they all have swimming pools of their own.

Awww. big houses are so pretty!

1 comment:

  1. ehhhh if you do own one please do invite me over! :X Lol.

    ReplyDelete