Friday, May 7, 2010

when honey flies away

mr koh woke up damn early today. but no matter how hard he tried, he just cant make me get out of bed. i dont know why. neither can i help myself out of bed.

i'm sorry that that 2 hours u used to wake me up, that 2 hours that could be used to spend on something else more meaningful was wasted on me ):

but i thought about it. probably the reason why i didnt want to wake up yet, was because i'll miss the way you hug me so much, i just wanted you to hug me more :) lol! sorry la. lame excuse!

Koh Hwee Kiat was damn damn damn romantic today. for the first time, when i was doing something, he came up to me randomly, and he sang

"爱你
不是因为你的美和影
我越来越爱你
每个眼神触动我的心
因为你让我看见forever
才了解自己
未来这些日子
要好好珍惜"

hahas! then i broke the romance by saying, this song is sung by 罗志祥 ar? HAHAS! then my darling sian diao!LOL!!

SO, he went on to sing the chorus.

"Forever love forever love
我只想用我这一辈子去爱你
从今以后
你会是所有
幸福的理由"

then i was like OOHHHHH! hahas! sorry la darling, i noob what. but that's not the point. the point is that my Koh Hwee Kiat was damn romantic lar! (: then again, whenever he does this, and you look at his innate comical face, i dont know whether to laugh, or to cry because i'm so touched.

then he went on to say "Darling, how ar, 16 days eh! (to thailand)" then he started singing again

"看不见你的笑 我怎么睡得着
你的身影这么近我却抱不到"

i swear i almost cried out ):
he took out the prezzie i'm supposed to open only after he left. but i cant take it so i coerced him to give it to me earlier

sorry for spoiling so many surprises you've prepared for me honey, 但我知道你疼我就够了。你的每一个被毁了的惊喜, 是我这一生中最好的礼物。

so i'm could only open it up at 12 noon today. (: so i could see but cant touch! LOL

Waited patiently till it was 12! his handwriting was terrible! LOL!
& these are the things inside.

Bear: was recorded with his voice & a message for me, so that i could listen to his voice when he's away.

Showergel: it's the one he uses, to remind me of his smell when he's not around.

bread: to let me see if i was busy with my diet, so that even if im not eating, i get to see it.

(: Darling!!! u're damn sweet lar. the bear was so cute that i cant stand it! (: it looks exactly like you, the eyes are so innocent & kind, just like the way you always look at me (:

had our brunch at his fav chicken rice stall, bought yoghurt drink and went on our way home!

then we played mahjong, called kaiwei over & she accompanied me for the day! (:

i insist that i must get my popeye! so here we are!


see darling, i told you we looked better in funny faces! LOL!
OMG OMG OMG. HE'S GONE! FOR 16 DAYS!

Thanks kai wei for accompanying me there! but sorry that i didnt leave with you, i just wanted to spend a little more time with khk. i didnt expect that he'd take so long. i know you'll understand best friend! (:

so when i hopped on the bus on the way home, i recalled the songs he sang to me today.



"爱你
不是因为你的美和影
我越来越爱你
每个眼神触动我的心
因为你让我看见forever
才了解自己
未来这些日子
要好好珍惜"

"看不见你的笑 我怎么睡得着
你的身影这么近我却抱不到"

then i kept crying, and crying. the worst part was i didnt bring a packet of tissue with me. i ransacked my bag for something, thankfully i found a used one, it was pathetic to re-use my tissue. soon it was totally wet already. i had to use the cotton for my makeup instead. i didnt want to cry, but i missed him so much already. i wanted to call to hear his voice for the last time but i couldnt because i cant speak at all already. ):

then he called. i blew my nose, and talked to him. he said bye. i said bye too.

It's gonna be 16 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment