Monday, May 3, 2010

actress wannabe + mask fun (:

had to send my sister in law to the gynae, thus i had to take urgent leave from work. thereafter, i rushed to some place to participate in some acting! i'm going to be casted! yayness! hahas! (: i sure hope my angle at which i faced the camera did take my actual face =p because i forgot to turn to face the camera when i was supposed to!

and hui ge was very nice! he was so willing to take a picture with me! he's actually a very nice person in real life, he kept asking me to compose myself when he saw that i was actually very nervous when it was my turn to enter the scene. it was very good exposure!this was our second picture when he said that the first one below, he looked old! therefore the victory sign to show our youth!
the "old" picture! LOL.

very soon after, i went home. wanted to rest but i didnt have enough time. i had to go off after my shower to meet up with honey. i shopping for some amenities in tampines mall until mr koh picked me up off the roads of tampines.

was very very mad at khk that he asked his mummy to wash my undergarments -_-'' he thought it was okay. OMG. i can never clear my name already. i'm like the evil daughter in law now. oh no, i cant be Mrs koh already! see la KHK. YOUR DOINGS IF U CANT MAKE ME YOUR WIFE! ARGHHH. LOL!

had dinner in his place! his mummy and sister was very nice! at least they didnt make me feel out of place. i'm beginning to love going to his house more and more.
and we played with mini mahjong! he won 3 out of 4 rounds. i'm gonna beat him at it. hurrr!

& darling wanted to go for a walk. so we drove out to shop & save. & we saw this organic Garlic which is selling for a freaking $68 !!!!!!
yes! very shocking!
$68!
at night, we did a mask. anti-aging one, because i thought that i had sagging skin. HAHAS. yes. i need it, alot man!
=D
& honey fell asleep. i think it was damn shiok. but i didnt want to wet the bed if we were to sleep in this & smear the gel like paste on our faces all over. so i took it off very very soon. (:

woke up again to watch an episode of hai pai tian xin before we headed back to bed.


like i've said, i love to wake up to see you first thing in the morning.
i cant imagine what life would be without you.
cause you're the best thing that god ever gave me for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment