Sunday, May 9, 2010

2nd day w/o honey

couldnt sleep anymore. my weight dropped drastically again despite being unable to fight off last night's hunger pangs & i ate a meal at 12 am! so i presume having alot of sleep helps in weight-loss. i'm reduced by a further 800 grams than i was yesterday! i shall sleep more from now on. HAHAHAS.

honey called at 1159hrs (sg time) ! he says he's in kanchanburi, some smaller county off Bangkok. he says he misses me alot! Darling i missed you alot too! we talk cocked again lar, as usual.

one of the more significant topic wass when i told him not to keep calling if it's too troublesome.

he replied

"orh! darling dont wanna hear my voice lo!"
"no la! scared too troublesome for you ma!"
"not troublesome at all, just a few numbers only ma, though that few numbers quite long la. Darling, i read out to you what i dial okay?"
"okay!"

i decided to trick him saying that i have good memory, i took it down using the laptop that was just right in front of me. HAHAS!

"Darling, i can remember what you told me just now leh. i got good memory. i show you okay?"
"really ar, okay lor"
"1544 dial 2787722868906#0096581612720#"

he was impressed for a while until he asked "u took it down just now ar?" HAHAHAHAS!

IF I WAS EVER ABLE TO REMEMBER THOSE NUMBERS, I'D BE DAMN IMPRESSED WITH MYSELF LO! HAHAS!

put down the phone after talking more rubbish. yet it was good time spent because i get to hear your voice baby (: i proceeded to play bear on recorded voice a few more times before i went to the computer again.i'm feeling damn bored already, i still have 5 episodes of GossipGirls3, and a whole lot of prison break, southpark, chinese dramas to watch. but my muscles are feeling so stiff, i cant even swing my arms three-sixty. i feel old from all these aches already. boy, i need a run.

sorry, no pictures for today. wasnt in the mood to take self potraits or to show you the mundane stuffs i did. but i managed to get my free yoghurt drinks, nata de coco, napkins, watermelon and some other groceries because i went with my brother, and he had my dad to have everything paid for.

so going to the hypermart with family isnt such a bad idea after all. & it takes me out of the overly-comfy-zone for a moment to allow my aching legs from too much resting some stretching.

honey called for the 5th time at 11 plus. =D& i'm happy jun sheng is jealous. that helped to 制造行情 for boyfriend so there's more reasons to keep him to myself more. HAHAS.

but of course, i already know the value in boyfriend.
boy, it's 14 more days (:

No comments:

Post a Comment