Friday, May 28, 2010

mahjong

damn tired today lar! must be the impending monthly irritating call of torture. :( came back damn late from mahjong session from Chew ian's and i managed to get a pict of one of my bf's brother-in-law's car. it's painted "Ben 10!" LOL! DAMN CUTE LAR! I LOVE THE GREEN!Went to take a very long sleep. it was already 6am in the morning. i slept till 2.30pm =p my poor darling didnt get to sleep much. he woke up at around 12? oh! it's a muffin my colleague gave me. office job rocks! but it makes you damn fat! LOL. cause every now and then people buy food to share. damn good life, hard on the stomach & weight though.

went to find kai wei for mahjong after chicken rice for breakfast. darling's bad idea. knew i'm on a diet still ordered chix rice?! LOL! ANYWAY. MAHJONG, LOST $17 together with darling! kai wei and James too pro le lar! LOL!

SORRY JAMES FOR TAKING AWAY YOUR USUAL SUAY SEAT :/ we then went for BaKutTeh @ blk 19 marsiling! awesome!went back to hk's place. & here's the awesome $20 ++ truffles i got from Changi's Cocoatrees on thurs when we went to pick bf's sister up. i'm gonna gulp it. yummy food. yummy snacks ;p

but it's not helping with my diet. omg. i need to stop. but, cravings are hard to resist. i've had that problem for at least 18 years of my life. that's why i'm round shaped. LOL.

Darling, forgive me for treating you like a 出气筒. But i'm very frustrated half the time, & i knwo you understand why. thanks for bring such an understanding boyfriend. i love you baby. *Muackkssss!!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment