Thursday, May 13, 2010

6th day w/o honey

Hearing Hweekiat's voice early in the morning made my day! he called when i was very late on my way to work. HAHAS. he called at about 9am plus? it was a good thing that i was later than usual, otherwise, by that time i may be in the underground already then we wouldnt be able to talk. when he called, i was still in admiralty! HAHAS.

I was late because i forgot to bring out my wallet, & only realised it when i boarded the bus, only to find it missing then, so i "lan lan" walked back to grab it. was freaking pissed with myself, because i reminded myself umpteen times to put it in my bag, but i just forgot. just my luck. but khk's voice took all the morning blues away!

today it's our May babies celebration!
Starring Han Yang and Ming De!
awkwardly clapping for themselves as we sang the birthday song! LOL.
JQ & me doing his signature "Rawr" thing. LOL.

after work, went to orchard for shopping! Hanyang got himself a pair of topshop pants. & i got myself a really nice tank top from Mphosis. too bad they didnt have the small size in white. otherwise i would have another piece of non-black clothes to add to my 95% black collection. LOL
& dinner was very very very bad. the beef noodles suck. it's from the foodcourt in Ion Orchard. it's expensive for what it has to offer-- bad food. the gravy is tasteless, plus the noodle which in itself is also tasteless. what a disappointment! i didnt finish it.
When i got home, treated myself to golden kiwi and strawberries! are you tempted? the golden kiwi was damn sweet! i'm so in love with it. yummy!

was drawing out a plan to go running midnight with HanYang. it was a very crazy idea. today prob i'm not really up for it because i'm really tired. another perhaps. still, the joke about meeting up at 11.45pm later in the evening was deliberated time and again, & it's still as funny as the whole notion was very much exaggerated. HAHA.

Darling called at night! he bought another IDD card to call me despite me telling him not to! & he was very sweet to have said "you cant expect me to call you only for 5 mins a day what!" because there's only 40 mins left and there's 10 more days ahead! well, it's alright, it's only another 200 baht (: like sgd $9 ++?


Honey, i'm glad you're still calling. i hope you loved to hear my voice as much as i'd love to hear you speak all the time. i miss that comfort that you give, that security you emanate, that warmth you provide me with. i'm feeling a little empty, a little barren & pretty cold because of the rainy days this week.

come back to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment