Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Why so tired?!

i had diarrhea for 2 consecutive days already. i'm warped, with fatigue wearing out my whole being. but im reluctant to get an mc. cause i love going to work to chit chat with my very lovely colleagues (:

& Ming ge got my lian rong pau order correct! hahas! he was gloating over the mistake i made days ago, where i got him siew mai when he said he wanted Lor mai kai. LOL!!! IT WAS HILARIOUS LAR!

met Yan Shan for lunch. but i just couldnt stomach the food. i was irritated. the piercing prick in the tummy was disturbing. in a way i ought to be optimistic. probably it'll help in my slimming --in the negative way.

but who cares. as long as i achieve my goal. (:

& i just couldnt stand this guy selling some cancer foundation scheme whereby u donate $2 per month to the charity. i told him i was 20 yrs old and he doubted me. i was outraged. i was insulted. & Yan Shan could still giggle at the corner. LOL. ARGHHH! in what way do i look like im anyway less than a 21 year old?! i had to taunt the guy by saying "U need me to show you my IC to prove that im not 21?"

I stomped off, with grace, of course. he was an atrocity in his presence itself. i swear i dont wanna see him in Raffles Place ever again. LOL

I should have gone to watch the soccer match at the very pretty place. i loved the ambience, the dim lightings which maintains the very serene and intimate atmosphere. i've missed out on this occassion. but it's alright. (: it'll save u much trouble.
(: but sleep early boy. (: Hope Man-u wins.

No comments:

Post a Comment