Saturday, March 27, 2010

Escape to the theme park











was glad that Hwee Kiat had free tix for Escape (: and i got to drive my go-Kart!
Hweekiat's "omg" on the Viking's was classic, my very terrible experience in the haunted house for the second time still scaring the wits out of me. and i was actually surprised that Hk was actually a very brave boy. LOL.

Mabel was my favourite, for being the daredevil that she is. (:
& my kaiwei puked. it must be the very bad day.

a pity that Mabel had to rush off. nevertheless, we havent forgot how to pamper ourselves with our pudding milk tea.

Dinner was awesome and of course, with the joining of xue min.
;)
too bad Mr Koh had to go back to camp while xm, kw & i had to cure our addiction to a game of mahjong.
<3
though i had bad hands, lost four bucks. yet, i had fun. the periodical giggling, epic laughters will linger. For another 946324124326 days (:

No comments:

Post a Comment