Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Bunny hope

A bunny was spotted ! In the heart of the business district.


And so...

We took a picture with the very bold board saying 'i hate office jobs!' wait till my boss sees this haha!

I love his very cute tail. Just like bian bian's :)

And thanks to Casey for helping me take with mr bunny! He was damn cute lar!

& the boys were utterly disgusting. They ran away when I wanted to say hi to bunny boy.

& this is my first post on the iPhone. How cool is that :)

work was yet, another disastrous session of driving lesson. i think Mabel's dad almost fainted. and he was so insecure, he decided to book more circuit dates for me. HAHA. he was like "you ar, so blur. i think i need to see if i can give u more circuit practice already" lol!!! surprisingly, i could do my parallel parking in just one try. yet my vertical proved to be the challenge for the day. LOL!

Rushed home so that i can incorporate my running into my super tight schedule tonight. because i have a dinner appointment with mr. chatterbox. i ran so fast that my 20 mins sprint was probably equivalent to my 1 hour running! LOL.

Hogged onto the hula hoop for a while (: but to be disturbed by some indian guy who came around to spread the work of buddhism. i appreciated the kind gesture, when he distributed a phamplet on buddha's teachings, but i tried not to be rude, knowing it's offerings he's asking for, i told brother to give him the money, so that i could resume my session on the hoop again. (:

Dinner was forever better, with someone who used to hate me (: i think he should regurgitate such malicious thoughts, and start telling me im cuter than he imagined. probably that would appease me. LOL! (KIDDING LAR HAHA!)
& i was glad u allowed bian bian to accompany us under the bridge, if we ever had to be so forlorn to sleep on the streets. and though seeing u in a bunny suit is pretty impossible, i was glad that u suggested such a bold claim to make my day (:

No comments:

Post a Comment