Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Night Safari 24th March!


I visited my boyfriend again! HAHAS!
The ridiculously big arrowanas? if they indeed are. LOL.
WE'RE ALL SUPPOSED TO ACT SHAGGED! but they turned against me to look damn happy! HAHAS!
KEITH AND I WERE STUPID! and i realised in the previous visit, kai wei and xue min also did a RETARDED act! LOL
we SHOULD HAVE done a pyramid but nobody was tall enough i think! LOL
my cam whore partner. (:
the girls!
a very brave guy holding the boa constrictor.
wondering why do i have my earpiece on? because im talking to the very bored yiting! who promised to come but didnt! HAHAS!
TOLD U HE WAS MY CAM WHORE MATE! (:
SEE KAIWEI. SAMPLE. lol.

yes, it's the 2nd time going in a week. but i was too dumb to have bid the tickets accidentally. since it's free, i decided to go with my jc friends too! (:

keith, ben, reuben, cheng yong, nat, nerissa and laura. hope u guys had fun! (:
& i suffered multiple bites from the very disgusting mosquitoes. they suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment