Sunday, April 13, 2014

Rain

It's like so dramatic. Right after the breakup it rained. My heart is already frozen and the cold weather doesn't help. I'm chilled inside out. I hug myself and I said 추워요, 추워요... You're too far to hear me shiver. Then you told me I have to take care of myself from now on and learn how to. I refuse to. I'm meant to be single & to meet you in this lifetime. Somehow I think I'm made for you. I could be the windbreaker on your clothes rack. When you're cold you can choose to put me on. But if you're not it's okay to leave me there. I'd be always there. Until time wears the material off. Until time wears my love for you away.

I love you this much. You know how much I'm referring to. You need to know. Because I can't stand to see your heart get cold. My heart aches for you. Don't be alone. Please be well too.

I'll love you to the end of time Edward. Always will.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment