Monday, April 14, 2014

Extent

No. You don't understand. Everytime you call me by my name I know something is wrong. Every time you call me by my name, I feel like my heart gets stabbed so badly like I'm being slaughtered. You don't know the pain because my love is cushioning you. & because love can be so strong like that... I won't stop loving you. I'll never expose you to the kind of pain I'm feeling.

You just don't have to suffer. As long as I live. I'll willingly put myself out there. You can hurt me. You can take me for granted. I don't care. Just be happy.

Ashika asked me how would I reply because her oppa asked her to go Seoul with him. & he asked her is there anything she wants to do together... I told her this is how I would reply ...

"You're the first thing I want to see when I wake up, and the last thing I want to see before I sleep. I want to cuddle in bed & yet find time passing so swiftly. I want to lie on your arms. And let you hug me to sleep the entire night, I'll move up to you, close enough so your heartbeat lulls me to sleep. I want to wake up finding you fumbling for cigarettes yet you wouldn't bear to push me away. And I want you to plant a kiss on my cheek so I know I'll feel loved for the day. I want to cook you breakfast and see you trying to hide my poor culinary skills with too much effort. Then we burst into laughter knowing you're only eating just because I cooked it. I want to look at you in the eye while you communicate your mutual feelings which caught us both off guard . & I want time to pause for that moment because I don't want to think about how we'll end like bad couples do. I just want to know at this point in time, you'll still continue to love me."


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


No comments:

Post a Comment